Juggernauts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juggernauts! Bring them pain!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEVER forget to Ride or Die!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Channel Awesome.
chatbox
Latest topics
» I miss this place.
Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:17 am by Rickatzu

» ff teir system?
Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:19 am by smw232

» New banner and logo.
Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 pm by smw232

» Macro's and You!
Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:50 pm by smw232

» Apoc's Taco Collection
Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm by smw232

» pocs guide to bakal castle
Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 pm by smw232

» blazblue hud
Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:49 am by smw232

Puppet Museum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalytica
Administrator
Administrator
Apocalytica

Puppet Museum Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Museum   Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 am

Welcome Back Juggernauts. The 2nd dungeon to Sky Tower is also a GSD quest zone (here he'll awaken along with his primary attacks) and is mostly just a passthrough nowadays for aspiring levellers.

Kargon presents a fun amount of quests for this area and things to note:
The Magartha gears can be found in any dungeon in sky tower.

The Icy Lustral water ONLY drops off the Ice Doll Sharedo.
Puppet Museum 20qnccx
Save all of your Silks that drop, you'll need em for albert.

Again, when you run with GSD, complete a full run for max xp, its practically free.

The dungeon is in a box shape and the boss comes up upon the first fork, there really isn't a reason to do a full run unless you have GSD with you. The mobs are all stone representaives of dungeon fighters and puppetmasters. Its generally wise to get the mages and gunners first in a room as they can stand back and interrupt combos quite easily. Note from twin: While its true that the Mage and Gunner statues are your first priority, the Slayer and Priest ones can be just as annoying. Slayers use Ghost Slash which has deceptive speed and range. Then there are Priests who use Giant Weapon Launcher which gives them super-armor. Both of these should be your next targets once your done with the ranged nuisances.

Fighter statues, on the other hand, are the least threatening and can sometimes be quite passive. I've had one run circles around me for 5 minutes before I get tired and killed it. They can be a bit dangerous if your caught in their full 3-hit combo, but it's so slow between punches you would probably on get hit twice before you move out of the way. The puppetmasters themselves vary by color of their body and hair.

Clay puppetmasters Can petrify and ground attack, they're red.
Steel puppetmasters can only ground attack, they are white/blue
Ice Doll Sharedo can attack with a icepick, there is a chance of freeze.

BOSS

Master Dogrie
Puppet Museum 11kib9e
This guy can be a bit annoying, especially considering the room you fight him in is packed with puppets, quite a few ranged. He can lob petrifies, his ground attack can explode hitting multiple times and generally dealing heavy damage, of course he has the close ranged diamond attack and on top of that he can counterattack with a confuse status that does DPS on your character. How do you kill him? Well its more simplistic then it sounds.
Melee classes are gonna want to pin him up in between the orby lamp fixtures or against a wall and pound away at him, straight up combos, if he manages to confuse you it isn't a standing effect, you CAN knock him out of the hypnosis or you can throw him, whatever busts the effect, just take your hand off the arrow keys and continue comboing.

Magic/ranged classes have an easier job, line up with him and let loose, the confuse effect only works far as I know if you physically combo him past 3-4 hits outside of BBQ/invinc builds/yada. Watch for the ground to turn red and move if it happens near you, otherwise just dirty harry him into a grave.

Stay tuned. Bring them pain.

Last edited by Apocalytica on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TwinGemini

TwinGemini

Puppet Museum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Museum   Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:21 pm

While its true that the Mage and Gunner statues are your first priority, the Slayer and Priest ones can be just as annoying. Slayers use Ghost Slash which has deceptive speed and range. Then there are Priests who use Giant Weapon Launcher which gives them super-armor. Both of these should be your next targets once your done with the ranged nuisances.

Fighter statues, on the other hand, are the least threatening and can sometimes be quite passive. I've had one run circles around me for 5 minutes before I get tired and killed it. They can be a bit dangerous if your caught in their full 3-hit combo, but it's so slow between punches you would probably on get hit twice before you move out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Apocalytica
Administrator
Administrator
Apocalytica

Puppet Museum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Museum   Puppet Museum Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Final edit, thanks twin. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppet Museum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Museum   Puppet Museum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Museum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Juggernauts :: After The Dust Settles... :: Sky Tower-
Jump to: