Juggernauts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juggernauts! Bring them pain!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEVER forget to Ride or Die!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Channel Awesome.
chatbox
Latest topics
» I miss this place.
Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:17 am by Rickatzu

» ff teir system?
Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:19 am by smw232

» New banner and logo.
Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 pm by smw232

» Macro's and You!
Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:50 pm by smw232

» Apoc's Taco Collection
Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm by smw232

» pocs guide to bakal castle
Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 pm by smw232

» blazblue hud
Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:49 am by smw232

Castellian's Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalytica
Administrator
Administrator
Apocalytica

Castellian's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Castellian's Chamber   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:22 am

I'm sure you're as happy to see the end of Sky tower as I was. Bigger fish to fry, better world to tour, well you're gonna be here until 27 unfortunately but at least we can make this last dungeon less annoying.

Castellian's Chamber is another fixed dungeon, meaning the map will not alternate (one room is an exception but screw it, only time you'll see that room is with GSD) and yeah its another GSD dungeon, the interesting part is GSD runs with you on masters instead of kings, you can use him to unlock kings if you so desire. Remember, full run.

The layout of Cast looks like this:

Expellers > Boss < Expellers
^ ^ ^
Expellers(switch)>Dragons(Aura) < Puppets (dolls)
^ ^ ^
Golems > Expellers/Dragons < Dragons(Aura)
^ ^ ^
Puppets(dolls) > Golems < Expellers (switch)
^ ^ ^
Dragons > Puppets (dolls) < Golems
^ ^ ^
Expellers(Left start) > Puppets (GSD start) < Expellers (right start, possible dragons)

As stated above, you can start from either side, the dragons on the right can possibly appear of you start from the left. You start in the middle with GSD.

The map is a conglomeration of all the dungeons you've conquered to get to this point, it features the puppets (first middle floor is the puppetmasters) Golems and their commanders, Dragonoid with a new mini boss i'll discuss shortly, Switch rooms from vest and expellers for lolz.
There is one mini boss here, the Aura Hunter. Castellian's Chamber 16lwg7b
Basically its a green Lakius, he doesn't counter with his electricity every time hes knocked down but take heed, he does have access to the attack, he can also dispel buffs off of you and cage you much like Lakius.
The rooms to the left and right of the Boss have a chance for a green fairy, the middle room is quicker but no fairy. It doesn't matter which path you take up.
BOSS
Light Castellian Sieghart
Castellian's Chamber 2lml0so
Meet your first troll boss, this guy can be a real asshat when he wants to be, he employs 4 attacks, he can fire a giant light based laser across the room, can wave radiate with a light based attack, swing in a arc with his Saber and fly up and shower the area with lightning. The aforementioned attack is the most dangerous because not only does it do an awesome amount of damage if you're caught in ground zero, he'll take the liberty of doing it multiple times and sitting up there regening, so like...don't stand around. The room is quite large and houses several expellers, however, unless you need the fairy you won't have to aggro the entire room, clear the ones on the side you enter from and commence battle, he doesn't usually bother to drift through the extent of the room.

Note from Koni:
Castellan's chamber
This is obvious, don't stand in front of him when he's flying up and
launches his lightning strikes. Don't wait for him there. Reason is
that he will try to launch his laser at you, and that means he will
stall in mid air. And stalling = bad for all bosses that regen,
and sadly enough, Castellan regens.

Note from Wonder: The boss does trigger stuff on the floor, so things like flash mine and robots are good. Flash Mine does stun him and I've been able to get a good chunk out of his HP when it does. It also does good to electrocute him (the electic status?) as it does double damage. (Even if he's light resistant). I would keep him in the front portion of the room (I usually take the right path up the map) and heal when he goes up. When he comes back down keep a sortof mid range distance. When he fires off his second laser or does his whip attack, try to close in. He also has a knockback attack, but it's rare. What many people do is get impatient and end up dying because he lightnings them. Zieg takes time to beat and even if he regens, slowly whittling down his HP is effective.

Melee: This battle has a direct disadvantage for ya'll in that he is impossible to knock to the floor, you have to literally hit and run to be effective, all of his attacks are superarmored so don't bother trying to cancel em. Due to his nature, he is impervious to grabs, don't bother with em(Grab cannon CAN affect him and can cancel his attacks). Also, watch out for his radiation, it hurts. His saber attack is much slower and opens up a chance for a few back attacks if you're quick, take a few HP pots along just in case.
Note from Koni: Stand in front of him, he will almost always try to hit you with his sword,
now what to do? Instead of running away, you turn around, and backstep.
That way you get behind him and can strike his back a few times before
the animation stops. Backstepping away on the front is a bit risky as the
sword hits for quite some range in front of him, but it really got no hitbox
behind him.
Otherwise just lure him into sword, run through him, and hit him from
behind.
His radiate light wave attack will make him shine before he launches
the wave, that's the sign for you to backstep, easily avoidable.

Ranged/magic: This is actually equally dangerous in that although you won't have to worry about his close range attacks too much, the next important thing is actually hitting him. He is constantly drifting and will move up/down axises when he feels like it, furthermore he might lure you into a laserbeam, which has a large range and does decent damage. Anticipate his movements and react accordingly, best thing to do is keep the lamp like objects between you if at all possible. They won't protect much but the corner will at least keep him still.
Note from Koni: I find it to be easier to be up close rather than far away. Being far away makes him run all over the y axis, and
he got rather high regen for such a early level boss, so it might be a
lenghty battle. If you're a gunner, I would say be up close and abuse
back hitting him instead.

That's all there is to it, good luck on grinding to 27 and I'll see you at behemoth. afro

Last edited by Apocalytica on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Konishi

Konishi

PostSubject: Re: Castellian's Chamber   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Castellan cannot be knocked down whatsoever apo, in terms of grabs,
only a grappler's grab cannon will deal damage with grabs.

Now, to battle castellan with a melee class.
Stand in front of him, he will almost always try to hit you with his sword,
behind him.
behind.
For ranged classes, I find it to be easier to be up close rather than
far away. Being far away makes him run all over the y axis, and
Back to top Go down
Wonderness
Administrator
Administrator
Wonderness

PostSubject: Re: Castellian's Chamber   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm

It's nice if you don't have retards going in with you at Castellan's Chamber. The boss does trigger stuff on the floor, so things like flash mine and robots are good. Flash Mine does stun him and I've been able to get a good chunk out of his HP when it does. It also does good to electrocute him (the electic status?) as it does double damage. (Even if he's light resistant). I would keep him in the front portion of the room (I usually take the right path up the map) and heal when he goes up. When he comes back down keep a sortof mid range distance. When he fires off his second laser or does his whip attack, try to close in. He also has a knockback attack, but it's rare.

What many people do is get impatient and end up dying because he lightnings them. Zieg takes time to beat and even if he regens, slowly whittling down his HP is effective. I think most gunners and mages have the easiest time here.
Back to top Go down
Apocalytica
Administrator
Administrator
Apocalytica

PostSubject: Re: Castellian's Chamber   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Konishi wrote:
Castellan cannot be knocked down whatsoever apo, in terms of grabs,
only a grappler's grab cannon will deal damage with grabs.

Now, to battle castellan with a melee class.
Stand in front of him, he will almost always try to hit you with his sword,
behind him.
behind.
For ranged classes, I find it to be easier to be up close rather than
far away. Being far away makes him run all over the y axis, and

Already noted, aleady noted, grabs? it was 5 in the morning, forgot, rest of this already noted. Gunner bit might be dangerous unless they're experienced or have quick reflexes, forgot to mention the backstep trick, mucho gracias.
Back to top Go down
TwinGemini

TwinGemini

PostSubject: Re: Castellian's Chamber   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Not much I can add here. Grapplers, imo, have the biggest advantage against Castellan since they can still grab him and use Grab Cannon. If your a Grappler, save each of your grabs to cancel his attacks, and otherwise pummel him with normal combos. So long as your quick enough to grab him, he's a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Konishi

Konishi

PostSubject: Re: Castellian's Chamber   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 am

Also strikers uh... air... the jumping attack thing, can land all hits on
castellan after his lightning attack, so do that.
I hear some people claim soul benders are hard to play against castellan,
but I can't see how. Lure him into a slash, when he's charging, run
through him and use ghost slash for some high dmg, run away and
repeat, not much biggie.
Back to top Go down
Apocalytica
Administrator
Administrator
Apocalytica

PostSubject: Final Edit   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Going to press, thanks ladies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castellian's Chamber   Castellian's Chamber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castellian's Chamber
Page 1 of 1